Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Too Good to Be True

* Barbara is looking at an article in one of the New York tabloids. There is a story about The Situation from The Jersey Shore. He is exposing his stomach muscles.

"I don't get it with this guy," she says. "I don't think he has great abs."

"Yeah, that's not a six pack," Norm says.

"Who is that rapper/actor guy on one of those cop shows? LL Cool something," she says. "You know, the one with the cute smile? Now that's a great body."

* The Vanpool is quiet. John Krazinski's Uncle starts to talk.

"You know what I say on Park Avenue the other day? I was walking to lunch and I saw a guy in his car. He was driving with his left hand and playing a trumpet with his right," he says. "Now I've seen everything."

* We made it into Midtown by 8 am. At 40th Street, we ran into gridlock.

"I knew it was too good to be true," Charlie says.

* Right before she leaves, Barbara turns to me.

"I must be allergic to the material on the seat," she says. "I spend all morning scratching my head. You all must think I have psoriasis or lice or something. I swear, I don't do this in the office."

No comments:

Post a Comment