Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Strategic Tree Pruning

* Nick/Saul only has a $10. This complicates the Vanpool paying process. It costs $6 to ride, making a $1 bill of the utmost importance. Luckily, a new Asian lady (whom I haven't heard speak yet) had change -- all in singles.

I only have a $20, which further complicates the paying process. The lady said she could make change for me, too. Once again, this is all in singles.

This lady had at least $30 in singles in her wallet.

* Barbara has a youngish dog that she's trying to teach to swim.

"Are you going to throw him in a pool? That's what we did with our dog," says one of the men who sit up front.

"I think I'm just going to coax him in slowly," Barbara responds.

* The men up front have a lengthy discussion about "strategic tree pruning."

"I don't think my neighbors would mind if I trimmed what dangles over our fence, but that always complicates everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment